Tag Archives: flapper nozzle
I/P Convertor 500 MK Series transducers are ideally used to convert current or voltage input signal to a nearly proportional pneumatic output pressure. This versatile instrument is rugged and reliable force balance transducers for use in both process control and industrial applications, for standard process control applications which typically utilise 3 to 15psig output and industrial & high pressure application which typically utilise pressure output up to 120 psig.
I/P Convertor 500MK Series transducers combines low cost, high accuracy and minimum air consumption with field proven technology. Versatile design features and rugged, compact housing with a choice of CMRI and ATEX* approved versions for explosion proof or intrinsically safe operation when used with a suitable barrier.
I/P Convertor Principle of Operation
IP Convertor 500 MK Series transducer is a force balance device in which, when electrical current is passed through the coil of transducer magnetic field is created which acts on the magnet assembly, casuing the anvi & diaphragm to move away from or forward the nozzle (flapper nozzle) depending on the direction of current flow. Motion at the nozzle assembly is proportional to the amount of current passing through the coil.
The flapper/anvil move away from or forward towards the nozzle creates back pressure which acts as pilot pressure to an integral booster relay. when input electrical current increases (or decreases for reverse acting) causes proportional output pressure increases.
Integrated Characteristics I/P Convertor
- Compact Design.
- Low Air Consumption.
- Integral Volume Booster-flow capacity up to 20 SCFM is boosted by the built in Volume booster.
- Field Reversible – Output provides inversely proportional to input signal.
- Flexible Adjustments of Zero & Span.
- Standard Process Inputs.
IP Convertor Application
- I/P Convertor 500MK Series transducers converts electrical signal to a pneumatic output which can be used to operate the fallowings:
- Valve, Valve-Actuators,
- Damper and Louver Actuators
- Valve Positioners
- Web Tensioners and Brakes
IP Convertor Used in:
- Petrochemical Processing Systems
- Energy Management
- HVAC Systems
- Textile Processing Systems
- Pharmaceutical Processing System
- Pulp and Paper Handling Controls